How Microneedling Works
Microneedling, also known as dermal rolling, skin needling or collagen induction therapy, is a minimally invasive skin treatment used to treat moderate to severe skin conditions such as acne scarring, stretch marks, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles. A fractional device is used to create thousands of micro-punctures to the skin which forces the skin’s healing response and boosts new collagen production in the treated area.
What are the Benefits?
- Reduced Acne Scarring
- Reduces Stretch Marks
- Tightens Pores
- Smooths & firms skin
- Boosts collagen production
- Reduces Pigmentation
- Results get better after each session
How many treatments will I need?
We expect long term results to be achieved after 4-8 treatments. However, more treatments may be needed for more severe skin conditions.
How Long in Between Treatments?
2-4 weeks between MILD – intensity treatments
4-6 weeks between DEEP – intensity treatments
How do I prepare for my treatment?
- Avoid direct Sun exposure for at least 72hrs prior to treatment
- Avoid Retin A topical antibiotic use for 2 weeks prior to treatment
- Avoid botox and dermal fillers for at least 72hrs prior to treatment
- Stop use of AHA & BHA products 72hrs prior to treatment
- Skin must be clean and makeup free prior to treatment
What are maintenance treatments?
Maintenance treatments for microneedling are used to continue the benefits of resurfacing the skin and boosting collagen production. We recommend 1 treatment a month for best results.
For Member Only Benefits!